Followers

Friday, 11 December 2015

W for Wishes

I like the simplicity of this card and one that I can see me making again.  It was quick to make too so perfect for the card you need straight away.  As a female card I would probably swap the swirl for a flower or butterfly.  I am entering it into the challenges at

Word Art Wednesday #213  anything goes

ABC - w for wishes

Addicted to Stamps #174  cas


Materials used

Faux stamp dotted line by Just For Fun
Distress Ink for the background shading and Memento ink for the swirl
Swirl stamp is a freebie from Craft Stamper
Sentiment stamp from Polka Doodles
3D foam pads


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS Christmas card. Love the swirls. Thanks for joining us at ABC, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Margaret. I can see this design done in many ways but I do love your blue swirls. Thanks for joining us in the CAS challenge at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS design, and I love all the movement in the images! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete