Followers

Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Pretty in Pink

I've managed to catch up with transferring photos of cards from my camera to my laptop. I made this card for my son and daughter-in-law for their wedding anniversary.

I am entering it into the challenge at abc-challenge P  pretty in pink

Sister Act challenge #119  anything goes

Sister Act #197  Anything goes


Materials used

Forever Friends butterfly backing paper
Hunkydory Flutterby Wishes decoupage
Craft Creations peeloffs
Memento ink pad for edging the papers

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dimension with those pretty flowers. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 197th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty! I love it!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful anniversary card Margaret - love the colours and the 3-d effect - the flowers really "pop".
    Have a happy weekend - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful Anniversary Card, so elegant.

    Thanks for sharing with us in our 'pretty in pink' challenge

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete