Followers

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Help please

Going through my reading list I have come across posts from the following website www.lokerindonesia.info  does anyone have any idea how I can get rid of items from my reading list?  There aren't any posts on my blog as I have to approve posts before they are published and I haven't seen anything from them.  I do have days when I've a ridiculous amount of hits on my blog but I don't know where they're from.  It always seems to be a Tuesday when this happens, the highest in one day being 715!!!!! but mainly 100-200 a day.

I also keep getting posts on my reading list from blogs that I no longer follow so would like to be able to filter these out too

Hope someone can help, thanks for reading this post

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, you can read about how to do that here:
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/GKwBIrJWZB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret - have mailed you. Hope it helps.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sue. I'll take a look

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Sue and Sylvia for your help. My problem is solved now :o)

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete