Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Kraft Box

Due to having a few health problems I take 11 different tablets a day, some up to 3 times a day.  It's a bit of a nightmare getting all the boxes out each time so I have made a box to keep the current blister pack or tablet box in, So much easier getting just one box out of the cupboard.  It was about time I made a new box as the previous one was getting a bit tatty.  I'm entering into the following challenges

The Kraft Journal challenge #233  anything but a card

Word Art Wednesday #193  anything goes


Materials used

Kraft card
Kanban stamps
Versafine ink pad
Promarkers
Sakura white gel pen (love white on kraft card)


This side has a panel cut out so that I can easily get to the smaller packs and is double thickness card to make the opening a bit more durable


All full up!

4 comments:

  1. Great Idea making the box and I love how you embellished it!! I'm a big fan of "kraft" papers/colors! Thank you for sharing your art and your heart with us at word Art Wednesday Challenge #193!
    Ginny M DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box and wonderful use of the theme -NO Cards at the Kraft Journal challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome idea! Very clever and such a pretty way to store your medications! I wish I could do this with mine but I have too many animals who would see them as a treats so I have to keep all meds under lock and key, lol! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't have any pets, or children, that might be inquisitive but the box is still in a high cupboard.Habit formed when my children were small. thanks for your comments on both my projects submitted this week :)

      Delete