Followers

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Fanfare please :)

Well, at long last, here I am with a card to share with you all.  I'm entering it into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly  anything goes

613 Avenue Create #118  anything goes

Sister Act #100  anything goes

Addicted To CAS #60  cute

Whimsy Stamps #81 use a die cut


The teddy stamp and the embossing folder are both Daisy Chain freebies from Card Making and Papercraft.  I used Promarkers to colour the image and cut around it leaving a white border before attaching it to some red card which I also cut leaving a red border.  To get the curved cut I used Spellbinder's Curved Borders 1.  The sentiment was cut with Britannia dies.  The white card and the teddy are attached to the card using 3D foam pads






5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Liv (Swissie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I love your use of the die cut! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring and layout, Margaret and your little bear is adorable! Good to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the red peeking through the white panels :)Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete