Followers

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Digital cuteness

This is the card that I made for our daughter's birthday.  I am entering it into the following challenges

ABC Challenge  G is for Go Digital

613 Avenue Create #118  anything goes

The Pink Elephant #293  pastel colours

Sister Act #100  anything goes

Papertake Weekly  anything goes


I made this card using the free cd-rom that was is in the Crafter's Inspiration magazine issue 2 from Crafter's Companion.  The chick and the flower are decoupaged and layered using 3D foam pads.  I edged the chick panel with a Memento ink pad for definition.  The card is a pre-scored card blank with deckled edges.  For the backing paper I used my Woodware paper trimmer with the deckle edge blade on three sides and the straight blade for the fourth side to match the card shape.  To finish I added a peeloff greeting from Craft Creations and put Anita's gems in the centres of the little flowers



5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little character, your card is adorable, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time no see Margaret - It's good to have you back in blogland again! I just saw on your blog that your photos disappeared - I hope you are managing to retrieve them. I haven't seen your work popping up on my blog Reading List for quite a while - Google can be a pain sometimes!
    Your card is super-cute - love the image and the tiny gems on the flowers.
    Hope you and yours are well - Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little card...love the image and your lovely details. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again.

    ReplyDelete