Followers

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Hello my friends

Well it's been a long time since I posted on my blog but, hopefully, I'll get back into the rhythm pretty soon.  My mojo has got up and gone probably as I only have a couple cards needed for January and February and I was able to use cards I'd already made.

Thanks to everyone who has popped in during this time.  I've noticed a couple of days where I've had an exceptionally high number of visitors,  24th February 239 visitors and yesterday 177 visitors.  Has anyone else noticed anything unusual in their visitor numbers?

See you all again soon
Margaret xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret,
    So good to have you back :)
    I don't often write a comment on your blog, but I like to see what you make. And I really like your cards!
    It is interesting to read about the high number of visitors. I have also had much more visitors as I use to during the last weeks. Between 150 and 300! I cannot understand why. And don't know if I like it or not.
    Now I wish you a good time,
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liv :) So far today I've had 117 visitors and like you I'm not sure if I like it lol Just wish some of them would leave a message. I've got nothing in my spam box so they could have been blocked by Blogger
      Margaret xx

      Delete