Followers

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Our Little Princess

Once I've added the remaining Christmas cards to my blog I'll not be around as much as I will be making a start on sewing some Christmas gifts.  Hopefully it won't be too long and they'll be finished too then I can carry on with my knitting lol.  I feel as though I've been knitting this jacket for myself, forever :)

This card is for our 3 year old granddaughter who is absolutely dotty about all of the Disney princesses especially the ones from Frozen at the moment. Whenever she's allowed to choose her clothes 99% of the time it will be one of her princess dresses.  When we went to see her last month she was allowed to choose her clothes on the Sunday and we went for a walk.  She looked ever so funny with her Snow White dress, pink jacket and mittens (we had given her the mittens with a hat and scarf) and floral wellington boots!

Anyway here's the card and I think I can safely say that she'll love it.  I'm entering it into the challenges at

Top Tip Tuesday  use 3 or more papers

Squigglefly #45  a Christmas card

613 Avenue Create #97  anything goes

Sister Act #82  anything goes

Creative Card Crew #74  Christmas Joy


To make this card I used the Nitwits Snow Princess digi kit.  I printed everything out 4 times so that I could decoupage them using 3D foam pads.The two green papers were painted very thinly using Craft Planet glitter glue.  The blue papers and all of the elements were dotted with a Quickie Glue Pen and then coated with Glamour Dust.  The princess has gems on her tiara, wand and cloak and the polar bear has some on the floral garland.  I used my pc and printer for the sentiment panel

8 comments:

  1. This is a very cute Christmas card you have made for your granddaughter. Love the images and the glitter details.
    Wies (Guest Designer Top Tip Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious and sure to be a huge hit with your granddaughter. I remember when my oldest daughter was young and always wanted to wear long dresses because she thought those were princess dresses. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. Love all those animals and glitter on card.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Sooo sweet, love the soft colours and this little princess, of course. Thank you so much for playing with us at TTT.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card, Margaret.
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute card and decoupaged images-my two grandaughters are obsessed with princesses and The Frozen Film too lol-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet Christmas card - love that you personalized it. Thanks for sharing it with us in the Squigglefly Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card hunny, Thanks for playing along with another card at Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time, hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete