Followers

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Christmas Post

Once I've added the remaining Christmas cards to my blog I'll not be around as much as I will be making a start on sewing some Christmas gifts.  Hopefully it won't be too long and they'll be finished too then I can carry on with my knitting lol.  I feel as though I've been knitting this jacket for myself, forever :)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

613 Avenue Create #97  anything goes

Sister Act #82  anything goes

Creative Card Crew #74  Christmas Joy


I used Ella's Designs 12 Cards of Christmas cd for this card.  I love Ella's cd's, even though essentially there are only 12 cards there are a lot of options for creating a card from just printing off a one layer card to digi stamps that you can colour yourself.  On the one layer card the front envelope has a general Christmas greeting on it but there is a blank envelope you can print off and personalise.  I used a Quickie Glue Pen on the snowy parts of the card and on the leaves and flower centres and then added Glamour Dust.  I used 3D foam to layer up the elements



No comments:

Post a Comment