Followers

Thursday, 13 November 2014

A Skinny Rudolph!

I just love this picture, especially the the long skinny legs, which I have made for my hubby as he's got long skinny legs lol  I'm entering it into the challenges at

Papertake Weekly  2 or 4 legs

Crafty Sentiment Designs  anything goes

Top Tip Tuesday  3 or more papers

The Kraft Journal #197  tall and skinny

Sister Act #82  anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #158  anything goes

613 Avenue Create #97  anything goes


I used kraft card for the base card and decorated it with three papers from the Ella's Designs 12 Cards of Christmas cd..  I tore the tops of the papers for a rough finish and added Glamour Dust after I had used a Quickie glue pen.  I decoupaged the reindeer using 3D foam pads and added glitter glue to the pompom on his hat.  I created the sentiment on the pc and used Spellbinder's Labels 8 to die cut the white and red mats.  I can't make my mind up as to whether or not I should add Glossy Accents or use a line of a white gel pen to highlight the nose.  What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Margaret - appreciate you're sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C! Really cute moose! And your design is delightfully done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create – Challenge #97 Anything Goes w/optional make a gift for Random Acts of Kindness Week
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Su funny, love this cute rendier and your 3 papers too.
    hugs Clarissa
    PS: Thank you so much for joining us again at TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a cute cute image! I am so happy you joined us this week at The Kraft Journal in the Tall and Skinny challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute, Margaret!! You are such a creative crafter, and I always delight in seeing your sweet creations. Thanks for sharing with us in both challenges this week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable card! Love the cute image! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Kraft Journal.
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, I LOVE this reindeer too! Your card is darling! Thanks for joining us at TTT Challenge! PS: So happy for you having your Christmas cards all done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Rudolf love the colours of your papers in contrast too! Lovely card, Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time, hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete