Followers

Thursday, 30 October 2014

With Best Wishes

I've wanted a large sentiment stamp like this one for ages and finally bought this at Port Sunlight at the beginning of the month.  I'm entering this card into the challenges at

Sister Act #80  anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #156  anything goes

The Crafter's Cafe #88  things with wings

Addicted to Stamps #119  CAS


I have made this as a one layer card as I didn't think it would work having the birds and flowers on panels across the card.  The stamps are from a set from Crafter's Companion, Clearly Hand Stamped.  I coloured them with my ProMarkers and fine nibs.  I find that using the fine tips the ink hardly, if at all, bleeds through the card.  The best wishes stamp is by Woodware

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 156th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun CAS design and I love the font on your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full of cuteness. Thanks for joining us at ATSM! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Café this week.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe !!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete