Followers

Thursday, 9 October 2014

Traditional Christmas colours

This is my last post of the day!  I go for ages with hardly any cards and then do three one after the other.  Love it when my mojo is on overdrive lol
I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Paper Pretties #331  clean and simple

Addicted to Stamps #116  anything goes

Papertake Weekly  anything goes

Christmas Card Challenges #45  layer it up

Sister Act #77  anything goes


This is another card using this lovely Woodware stamp.  This time I decided to colour it with just 3 ProMarkers.  The first things I coloured were the holly leaves, this was so they would be really dry by the time I came to colour one half again and it would sit on top of the first layer.  The background papers are from HOTP and I covered the join with a border peeloff.  I adhered the Christmas panel to the card using 3D foam pads.  A completely different look to the card compared to the multi coloured version but just as nice

5 comments:

  1. I love these Woodware word stamps, they make great cards.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamp and I love the crisp colouring against the white. Lovely traditional colours too. Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Christmas Card! Such a fun image! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your card!! Especially the coloring done so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cool Christmas stamp! I love the font and the way you have colored it is a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete