Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

The Snowman

This is my second offering from the Crafter's Inspiration Christmas edition kit from Crafter's Companion.  I'm entering it into the following challenges

The Crafter's Cafe #86  to use an image with a hat

Word Art Wednesday #154  anything goes



Christmas isn't Christmas without the Snowman, and now with the Snowdog.  This is one of the other collections in the kit and, as with the Bebunni card, I used the pre-printed sheets and will use the cd-rom if I want to do it again.  I layered the image onto white card before attaching it to the card using foam pads.  I put a border of Merry Christmas peel-offs around the background paper to be the sentiment element of the card.  I added lots of Glamour dust after using my Quickie Glue Pen to give give plenty of sparkle to the night sky and the Snowman




1 comment:

  1. This is so cute...just adorable. We at Word Art Wednesday thank you so much for participating in our challenge this week. We are delighted to share you artwork and know it will inspire the people who come to your blog from our site. Thanks so much for your support. That means so much to us!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete