Followers

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Teabag Tree

I don't do much teabag folding now but I do like this tree for Christmas.  I'm entering it into the following challenges

Word Art Wednesday #152  anything goes

Sister Act #77  anything goes

Top Tip Tuesday  Non traditional Christmas colours

Christmas Card Challenge #44 anything goes


The paper that I used is a Crafter's Companion one from a sampler disc.  I arranged the folded papers on a pearlescent card which is embossed with Merry Christmas.  I then layered it onto the silver version of the same card.  What I should have done is adhered the pearlescent on the silver so that the wording matched up.  At least I know for next time I use these cards.The layers were then added to a plain white base card.  To finish the I added a peeloff silver star to the tip of the tree and put glitter glue on the edges of the tree

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Margaret ! Love the 3 dimensional look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabolous. Love that tree fold and the design with the embossing. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete