Followers

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Party Paws

The space at the bottom of the card will be filled with a sentiment panel when I've decided which family member I'll be sending it to.  I always leave this to the last minute just in case I need to send it elsewhere and I don't have enough time to make one before it's needed.  I'm entering it into the following challenges

The Pink Elephant #274  anything goes

Divas by Design anything goes

Christmas Card Challenge #48  anything goes

Word Art Wednesday# 156  anything goes

Allsorts #282  Christmas

Creative Card Crew #73  bows

Sister Act #80  anything goes




I used the sampler cd that was in the Crafter's Inspiration #5 Christmas kit for this card.  Considering buying the full Party Paws cd as everything is so nice and prints really well.  I printed the panda a few times and decoupaged it with 3D foam pads.  It doesn't matter about this one having lots of layers as I shall not be posting it out


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 156th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Margaret! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I really love the simplicity and gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete