Followers

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Oh Christmas Tree........

I'm sharing this card with just 2 challenges, feel as though I've been linking nearly every card I make to nearly all the challenges I follow lol

Sister Act #78  anything goes

613 Avenue Create #93   anything goes with the option of CAS


I was making this card for the challenge at the Kraft Journal which was for no designer papers but we went to our son's for a few days so didn't get to sticking everything in place.  I used my Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper on all four corners of the card base.The tree is a Spellbinder's die cut using plain white card and glued to the card nearer to the top edge.  I then stuck a piece of white ric rac tape just under the tree.  The sentiment is a Woodware stamp, stamped using Versamark ink and Stampendous embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and elegant CAS Card. Thanks for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete