Followers

Saturday, 25 October 2014

Nativity

Earlier in the week As You Like It posed the question as to your favourite style of card and why.  For me it's a very difficult choice as they're the styles I usually opt for, depending on the occasion and recipient.  I have already entered an elegant card so this time it's a cute one.  You can't get much cuter than children doing the Nativity.  I'm also entering it into the challenges at

Addicted to Stamps #118  holiday

Sister Act #80  anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #155  anything goes  with option of scripture word art

Outlawz Thursday Challenge  anything goes

Outlawz Tuesday challenge  colours, flannel grey, Victorian rose and soft sage



The stamped image that I have used was given to me by a friend in a stamp swap, I think it's a Little Claire stamp but I'm not 100% sure.  It was stamped with Memento ink and coloured using ProMarkers and a white gel pen. I triple mounted it onto card in the rose and sage green colours and then onto a contemporary Papermania sheet in pink and grey.  I finished the design with a peeloff from Craft Creations

7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE. This is so delicate and super sweet. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole, Encouragement Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet nativity scene and colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable...such a sweet image! Love the soft colors on this, Margaret! So happy you could join us at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, thank you for joining us in sister act challenge
    fanny sister act dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely PRECIOUS, Margaret. THanks so much for sharing your talent with us. I appreciate it so much.
    God bless you
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo cute!! Thanks ever so for joining in at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the muted colours. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika
    http://monikaskinner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete