Followers

Friday, 31 October 2014

Nativity 2

I'm trying to do as many cards as possible by Monday so that I can have a few sewing days next week.  This is another card that needs a sentiment panel which will be added once I decide who I'm sending it to

I'm entering this card into the challenges at

Sister Act #80  anything goes

The Pink Elephant #274  anything goes

Divas by Design   anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #156  anything goes

Christmas Card Challenge #48  anything goes

The Crafter's Cafe #88  things with wings



I've made this card using a digi kit from Cuddly Buddly which includes the decoupage, background paper and a printed insert using the pattern as on the background paper.  I'm really impressed with the quality of this design.  All I had to add was 3D foam pads and a bit of dsst on the inside for the insert

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 156th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Angel, great card,, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Margaret! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet, Margaret. I love nativity scenes, and this one is just precious. Thanks SO MUCH for all the wonderful art you share with us. It's such a treat, and I appreciate it more than mere words can possibly express. Have a blessed week, and thanks again for playing along with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete