Followers

Thursday, 9 October 2014

Multi Coloured Christmas

I've been playing with some of my new stash that I bought at the weekend, such a happy bunny lol

I'm entering this card into the challenges at
Word Art Wednesday #153  anything goes

Addicted to Stamps #116  anything goes

Papertake Weekly   anything goes

Christmas Card Challenges #45  layer it up

Sister Act #77  anything goes


I've fallen in love with this Woodware stamp, it gives such a clear, chunky impression making it ideal for A5 cards.  As usual I inked it up with Memento ink. I decided to give it a lively look and used lots of bright ProMarkers and I'm really pleased with the way it looks.  I inked the edges and mounted it onto red card before mounting it onto the Crafter's Companion paper on the card

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this fun and funky large sentiment stamp Margaret!! And perfect done in a rainbow of colours! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a showpiece, I really like it very much. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 153rd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. These funky letters are great, and they are colored beautifully - so fun! Thanks for playing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and funky Christmas design, Margaret! I love the colors! So happy you could join us at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your patterns and colours, great card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika
    http://monikaskinner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete