Followers

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Mmmm coffee!

The image I've used is perfect for a 'thinking of you' or 'I'm here if you need me' style card.  I know receiving this would make me feel better lol  I'm sharing it with the following challenges

Paper Pretties  friendship

Whimsy Stamps  monochromatic

Shopping Our Stash #173  to use something sweet

613 Avenue Create #93  anything goes option CAS

Allsorts #280  cream and brown

Sister Act #78  anything goes


I printed this digi stamp, from Squigglefly, onto cream card and coloured it with ProMarkers.  I added a few highlights with a white gel pen and matted and layered it with brown card on a kraft card base.  I'll definitely use this image again maybe with a different colour



6 comments:

  1. A nice elegant design Margaret and it's perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this elegant card! The sentiment is spot on, too! The coloring is gorgeous. The cherries just pop off the page! Thanks for propping this against our front door at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish card Margaret, lovely and wonderfully coloured image, looks very inviting, too ;-) Thanks for sharing your card with Shopping our Stash this week, good luck! Take care, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation! Thank you for joining with this at our challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, delightful image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining Allsorts 'Cream & Brown' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Margaret! I agree there isn't much that can't be made better by coffee (or tea in my case) and chocolate! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for the "Hello, Sweetie" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete