Followers

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Lost in a book

As well as crafting I love reading and I remember how easy it was to get lost in a book as a child.  We were brought up with a love of books and we have been the same with our two children who are both avid readers.  This image from LOTV really reminds of my childhood.

 I'm entering this card into the following blogs which all have an anything goes challenge

Addicted to Stamps #116

Papertake Weekly

Crafty Sentiments Designs

Sister Act #77

Word Art Wednesday #153


As I said earlier this is a LOTV image and I've coloured it using ProMarkers.  The sentiment is from Sweet Stamps inked up with a Memento ink pad.  The background papers are from the Papermania Colossal paper stack which I've had for ever and a day and I don't think it will ever run out lol  I covered the join of the papers with some sheer, silver edged ribbon and added some flower brads  

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE image, Margaret. And you've done an amazing job with this sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I always enjoy your cards. Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and so perfect for lovers of reading like yourself. Your colouring is fabulous and so pleased you joined us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is almost too cute. I like the DP.Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 153rd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We're looking for a Guest Designer for the Month of November. Please include the letters GDT after your name when you enter the challenge if you are interested. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely super! I do like this image (I love reading too!) Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, I like getting lost in books, and so do my two kiddos, we are a family of voracious readers too...I love to see cards with books on! Very glad that you shared your creation with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable and so beautifully colored! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete