Followers

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Kraft Journal

The challenge at The Kraft Journal #193  is not to use patterned papers.

I'm also entering the card into the challenges at

Paper Pretties #331  clean and simple

Sister Act #77  anything goes


This is the first card I've made using my new Spellbinder's curved border dies.  I'm very impressed with them :o)  I used Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies plain and scalloped ovals.  To tie the scalloped oval to the white border I used a pokey tool to create holes to match I love white on kraft card so it wasn't difficult for me not to use any patterned papers.  The stamped image is from Circa Design inked up with Versamark and embossed using Stampendous embossing powder as was the sentiment. I cut the flower out and mounted it onto the ovals with 3D foam. The sentiment stamp is from Sweet Stamps.  



No comments:

Post a Comment