Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

Just for you

I don't usually buy kits as I think they can be repetitive in the design.  I thought I'd give the new Crafter's Companion Christmas kit as there seemed to be a variety of designs and quite a few free gifts.  I'm glad to say that I made a right choice.  This is the first card of what I imagine will be quite a few.  I'm entering it into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly  things with wings

Christmas Card Challenges  colour challenge


I've made this card from the pre-printed papers that were in the pack but they are also on the cd-rom meaning I can print them off whenever I want them.  I chose the Bebunni background and three circles of the same design which have the same picture but are different sizes.  this gives a different effect to pyramage where the size of the design is the same and the layers are cut smaller.  I layered up the topper using 3D foam pads and attached the tag sentiment with a star brad

No comments:

Post a Comment