Followers

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

I'm so happy! Edited *

I was looking through all my digi images to find something that wasn't flowery, girly or something that I'd used before and came across this cute image. *It was only when I was scrolling down the challenge post at 613 Avenue Create that I saw that the sponsor was the Doodle Pantry and the green, yes green, bird was in their logo! It must have been in my subconscious lol*

I'm entering it into the challenges at

Outlawz Thursday Challenge  anything goes with an optional twist of your favourite technique, maybe you've already guessed that mine is stamping and colouring using my favourite medium of ProMarkers

Crafty Sentiment Designs  to use a sentiment

Sister Act #79  anything goes

613 Avenue Create #94 anything goes with the option of candy or treats


The image and sentiment are both from the Doodle Pantry and I coloured the bird with my ProMarkers.  I used a white gel pen to put highlights on the feathers, beak and feet.  To create the background I used scraps of papers from Crafter's Companion and Papermania which I had edged with a Memento ink  pad.  To round the corners of the image and the layer immediately behind it I used my Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper

5 comments:

  1. Love the soft color combination on this and that chickie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute, made me smile, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, Love the lavender paper and your adorable bird. Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Thursday challenge. I hope you are enjoying the PARTY and have time to take part in some of the games, scavenger hunt.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. I love this little birdie so cute colored in the green. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete