Followers

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Green Dragonflies

I've used a stamp on this card that I've not used for quite a long while prompted by the challenge at Outlawz Friday challenge  to use something post related

I'm also entering it into the challenges at

613 Avenue Create #93  anything goes option of CAS

Crafty Sentiment Designs  things starting with G

Outlawz Saturday challenge   monochromatic


I over stamped the background paper with a dragonfly stamp from Laxmi Designs using Memento ink pad. I then stamped the square faux post outline using the post cube from Just For Fun Stamps onto some scrap white card.  After that I used the template stencil over the stamps.  I used a couple of green Memento inks to create the background on the stamps.  With the stencil still in place I stamped the dragonfly in a darker green on two of them and on the third I used a sentiment stamp from Sweet Stamps.  I used my deckle edge scissors to cut the stamps out and then mounted them on the card with 3D foam pads.  To finish the card I used Stickles glitter glue on the wings of the dragonflies and the whole of the sentiment.  I did this by applying it with a paint brush



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Margaret, love how you made three focal points.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card.Just love the design and the way you've over stamped the paper.Beautifully coordinated.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete