Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

George

I'm entering this card into the challenges at

Divas By Design  texture, glitter and gloss

The Crafter's Cafe #86  to use an image with a hat

The ABC Challenge  V for vibrant

Addicted to Stamps #117  make your mark, colouring mediums

Shopping Our Stash #173  to have something sweet on the card


The stamp I've used is from Molly Bloom's Christmas Carnival and I coloured it with ProMarkers.  The papers are from various designers, the green Hohoho paper is from Nitwits, the green spotty paper is from Forever Friends.  The red one is from my old and ancient stash.  I cut George out and placed him on the card so it looked as though he was sitting on a windowsill using foam pads.  I stamped the sweets and, again, used my ProMarkers.  I covered them with a Versamark pad and used UTEE to make them really glossy as though they were wrapped in cellophane, cut them out and added them to the card on foam pads.  I added Glamour Dust to the white area and the spots on the paper after using a Quickie Glue Pen.  To finish it off I used a peel-off sentiment


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and I love how you added the little candies!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that :) Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card! Thanks for coming back to play with us again at Shopping Our Stash for the "Hello, Sweetie" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh! i love the way you've used the peppermints in the corners, what an awesome embellishment to your fun holiday card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (sweet!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with a fun image...love the candy in the corners...thanks for sharing it with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable! I just started following you from Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your kind words and welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy my creations
      Margaret xx

      Delete
  7. A very cute image, love how you have place the image on the edge! A super Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, so perfect for our V is for Vibrant challenge. Love the red scarf and the greens you have used. Thanks for joining our challenge. Stamping hugs, Carol (ABC Challenge DT)

    ReplyDelete