Followers

Saturday, 25 October 2014

Blue Christmas

 I'm definitely on a roll here with my Christmas cards :o)  I'm entering this one into the following challenges

Allsorts #282  Christmas

Addicted to Stamps #118  holiday

Sister Act #80  anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #155  anything goes

Papertake Weekly   black and white plus 1 colour


This is the third card that I've made using this stamp from Woodware and every one has a different look.  So pleased that I bought it :o).  It was stamped with Versafine ink and coloured with ProMarkers.  The background was made up from scraps of paper which I had stuck onto a piece of white paper.  A great way to use up those pieces which are not really big enough to keep but you don't want to throw away.  If you add the scraps as you get them you quickly get a sheet of designer paper no-one else will have.  I inked the edges of the focal image and mounted it on 3D foam pads at a jaunty angle.

7 comments:

  1. I like the DP, the layout and the angle of the matted main image. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole, Encouragement Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Christmas card Margaret and rather liking the alternative colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous holiday-inspired card you've created! The layout, the images, the design: so eye-catching! Thank you for sharing this gem at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty holiday card! Love your layout and color tone. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely festive card, I love the layout of the backing papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soothing colors and the patterns :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete