Followers

Thursday, 9 October 2014

Angel

At Port Sunlight on Saturday I saw a card made with this stamp and it was gorgeous so I had to buy the stamp.  I'm entering my card into the challenges at

Word art Wednesday #153  anything goes

Addicted to Stamps #116  anything goes

Papertake Weekly   anything goes

The Pink Elephant #271  think pink

Christmas Card Challenge #45  layer it up

Sister Act #77  anything goes


I think I will have to have some practice with this stamp to get it anywhere near how nice it was seeing the card made by the designer, Lindsay Mason.  I stamped the angel onto pearlescent paper and coloured it using ProMarkers in shades of purple and pink.  I then stamped the image onto plain white card and cut the pearlescent angel out and adhered it to the other image.  I used my Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper to round the corners of all the papers and card.  The image was mounted onto a purple paper from Papermania, using 3D foam, and then onto the background paper from a Popcorn sampler cd.  I used the sentiment that I had trimmed from the purple paper across the bottom of the card

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Margaret. Love how you coloured your angel and the DP goes so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is nothing short of stunning...gorgeous image, beautiful colours...divine. Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a masterpiece. So beautiful. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 153rd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Love the gorgeous coloring! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring and design, thank you for sharing with ATSM :)

    ReplyDelete