Followers

Sunday, 28 September 2014

We Three Cats

Catching up with my Christmas cards now still lots to do and I've got gifts to make too.  Good job that I don't sleep much lol  I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly  Oh, how cute!

Crafty Sentiments Designs  Christmas in September

Christmas Card Challenge #44  anything goes

ABC Christmas Challenge  S for something festive

Sister Act #76  anything goes

Outlawz Friday Colouring challenge  anything goes with the option of Christmas

 

I just love this image from Little Claire.  The papers that I have used are from Forever Friends and they're nearly all gone now.  Good job I like patchwork as I think that will be all I can do with them.
I stamped the image with Memento ink and edged all the papers too. After colouring the image with ProMarkers I added highlights using a Quickie Glue pen and Glamour Dust.  I also added some shine on the baubles using a clear glaze pen.  The image panel was added to the card using 3D foam pads



4 comments:

  1. lovely Christmas card and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a festive Christmas card, Love the details with the rich colours and layers. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We 3 cats are pretty smart lads just like my 3 except ones a girl lol. Anyway this image totally sells this card. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete