Followers

Thursday, 18 September 2014

Thank You

Now that I've made this card I feel as though I should eat it!  The colours remind me of ice creams and sorbets mmmm

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

613 Avenue Create #89 anything goes

Sister Act #74 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #150  anything goes

Outlawz Monday Greetings  thank you/gratitude


The outline drawing of the topper was a free gift with a magazine of images by LOTV.  I coloured it using my ProMarkers (what else is there to colour with lol)  It doesn't show in the photo but the dots on the wrapping paper have had clear gel pen added to them which gives lovely sheen and texture to them.  The background papers are from the Emma's Garden collection by Jennifer Ellory, a gorgeous set of papers.  The paper ribbon across the card is a strip of paper from another of the same design and I inked the edges with Memento ink pad.  I die cut the image and the DCWV cardstock using Spellbinder's Nestabilities label 1, small, large and grande.  To finish the card I added a Thank You silver peeloff which I had coloured green with a ProMarker

2 comments:

  1. Such soft sweet colors. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! the colors are so pretty :) Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete