Followers

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Skinny (for) Christmas! I wish lol

I'm entering this card into the challenges at

 The Kraft Journal #188 anything goes

Christmas Card Challenge #41  option think skinny

Outlawz Twisted Thursday   option to add sparkle, I've used gold stars and gold matting


The base card that I've used is Kanban kraft card with gold stars and I folded it to make a skinny card 7.5cms x 21cms.  I added the skinny topper higher than the base to make a DL card.  The topper and sentiment have been mounted onto gold and then red card.  I can't remember the where I got the topper from or the design company so I can't give any credit to them.  If anyone recognises it can you let me know so that I can alter my post?  Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Love the title of your post! And I love skinny cards! You've made such a cozy Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the topper!!
    Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete