Followers

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Sent with Love

It's not very often that I enter a sketch challenge as I usually let the theme create it's own sketch but this is an exception.  I'm entering it into the challenges at

The Pink Elephant #269  to use the sketch

Allsorts #278  all stitched up to use stitching, real or faux

Sister Act #76  anything goes


Still not getting the lighting right for my photographs, probably have to invest in a light box :(

The papers are from Papermania and Crafter's Companion and the toppers are from Buzzcraft.  I did the layering without the 3D foam pads on this card as it would be too thick for standard delivery in the UK.I edged all the papers and the base layer of the topper with a Memento ink pad and used the same ink for the faux stitching using a stamp from Tanda Stamps.  The sentiment panel was wrapped with cotton thread from my sewing box before being mounted on 3D foam pads.  A button finishes the design.  Now that I've photographed it I'm going to try, very carefully, to take the topper off and move it over to the left lining it up with the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    thank you for sharing at Allsorts ' Stitch Up' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete