Followers

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Pretty in Pink

The challenge at Allsorts #275 is pretty in pink.  I'm also entering it into the following challenges

Whimsy Stamps #75  monochromatic

Papertake Weekly  repeat, repeat

Addicted to Stamps #112 make your mark

Crafty Sentiments Designs  spots and/or stripes

Pretty in pink and monochromatic immediately brought to mind a new baby card


The stamps that I have used are from Fizzy Moon, love their bears.  I stamped it with Memento ink and coloured it using ProMarkers.  I used Spellbinder's Nestabilities to die cut the image and the mats.  The image was slightly too big for the plain square die so I cut into the image where the stamped ribbon ends and slotted them outside of the die which cut the rest of the image in a square.  I need to practice this technique a bit more and make sure that I use a new blade! The mats are my repeat, repeat items for the Papertake challenge.  I edged all the layers and the base card using a pink Memento ink pad and wrapped a narrow piece of ribbon around the bottom of all the layers.  I trimmed the sentiment to size and coloured the edges as before.  The topper and the sentiment were attached to the card with 3D foam pads

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love this stamp and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, and your coloring is just beautiful, Margaret! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM! I hope you'll come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, thanks for joining us at allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for participating in our Pretty in Pink-challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card - uber cute image.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow what a fab card love the stamp and your colouring thanks for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete