Followers

Thursday, 18 September 2014

Polly

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

The Crafter's Cafe #8  water related

Top Tip Tuesday  kids

613 Avenue Create #89  anything goes

Papertake Weekly   punch it out

Shopping Our Stash #169  use a person image

Outlawz Friday colouring  hats


I really must find somewhere else to photograph my makes, the lighting isn't at its best in my craft room at this time of year.  I had the daylight overhead light on and the Ottlite but I still think my pictures are dark

The image I've used is a digi stamp from Pollycraft and I coloured it with my trusty ProMarkers.  The background papers are from Hunkydory and the blue card is DCWV  I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the upper layer of the paper and the blue card.  The sentiment stamp isn't named so I can't credit it.  I cut the image and sentiment with Nestabilities and the blue card using scalloped Nestabilities.  The papers,layers and toppers were all edged using a mixture of ink pads. To finish the card I used 3D foam pads to attach the toppers to the card

6 comments:

  1. Great birthday card, that wee girl is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week for the "Who's Who" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layering is so nice - love the punched edge, too. And that mystery birthday sentiment is a keeper - love the font!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable and you have colored her beautifully! Love your paper choices! Well executed.
    Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit to the neighborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little girl and a lovely design :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete