Followers

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home.....

This week's challenge at Outlawz Twisted Thursday it's anything goes with the twist being an option of using a ladybird (lady bug).I haven't got anything at all with a ladybird image so I've twisted the twist!!

I'm also entering it into the challenges at
613 Avenue Create #89  anything goes



The image I have used was part of a free gift with a magazine, pre-printed outlines from LOTV  When I came across it this morning, seeing the spotty brolly immediately sparked off the thought of colouring it like a ladybird and following the black and red through to the body and the socks.  I coloured it using ProMarkers and cut it out leaving a narrow white border.  The background papers are from Papermania and I edged them with a Memento ink pad.  If I don't ink my edges I feel as though the card isn't finished!  The sentiment was computer generated onto Safmat film which I applied to some white card and edged it in red, again to follow the black and red theme.  The image and the sentiment were mounted onto the card with 3D foam pads

3 comments:

  1. I love your twist, it is a super card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice project. Well executed. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit to the neighborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete