Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Happy Birthday

The challenge at The Crafter's Cafe #81 is to make a card for a child.  I am also entering my card into the challenges at

Sister Act #74  anything goes

613 Avenue Create #89  anything goes

Top Tip Tuesday  a card for a child


I'm 99% certain that this a Penny Blank stamp, I got a few of these in a stamped image swap that I did a couple of years ago.  I coloured it with my ProMarkers and cut it out leaving a white border.  The papers are from a Papermania 12x12 stack.  The yellow paper I cut on a curve following one of the lines on the design.  I like the look it gives and may use the idea again, even on papers without a line for me to follow lol.  I attached the topper using 3D foam pads.  A pity there isn't a challenge using the letter P.  Apart from the foam pads everything else starts with a P!

4 comments:

  1. Cute birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very cute. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Margaret! Superb job on the coloring! Come back and share more with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete