Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Girl Power!!

When I saw the title of the Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge  Girl Power, I got really excited.  Sad eh?  I knew that somewhere in my huge stash of papers there was a piece of paper with Girl Power on it.  I bought it 8 years ago when Elizabeth, my daughter, was making an exploding box 'card' for her friend's 21st birthday

I am also entering it into the challenges at

Allsorts challenge #276  Sugar and Spice

613 Avenue Create #89  anything goes

The paper :o)


The card


This is one of the quickest and easiest cards that I've made!  I trimmed the paper so that I had two strips of paper with the words Girl Power on them and edged them both with a green Memento ink pad. The frame, topper and sentiment are all from a die-cut sheet of the Hunkydory Floral Enchantment Collection.  These I edged with a pink Memento ink pad.  I attached the frame flat onto the card and then glued one of the paper strips across the centre of it and the other piece lower down on the card. I then added the two toppers using 3D foam pads,  To finish the card I inked the edges of the card with the green ink pad.




3 comments:

  1. I'm horribly late this week but I still wanted to pop by and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how fun. I love when I see a challenge and know I have just the perfect thing for it. What a great card! Thank you for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the start of our next challenge! ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this card so much! Very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete