Followers

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Clean and Simple

A very quick card for today's challenges

Sister Act #72  anything goes

Outlawz Sunday challenge  Clean and simple with a button

I think that I'm going to have to find somewhere else to take my photos, this one seems really dark to me


I cut a piece of paper from a Nitwits paper pad, Bonnets and Bow Ties, slightly smaller than the card and a piece of white card smaller than the paper.  I used a Memento stamp to ink around the edges of the card and paper. Next I used a small daisy punch to cut out the flower and hand drew a stem and leaves with a fine tipped ProMarker.  I then added a vase button which has been in the bottom of my sewing basket since the year dot!! I attached it to the card panel using embroidery thread and stamped the greeting from Sweet Stamps with Memento ink.  Finally I attached the panel to the card with 3D foam squares

2 comments:

  1. Fab CAS design, Margaret! I like how you've used the negative space for the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card! The pot button is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete