Followers

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Chocolate Sundae

613 Avenue Create have an option create your own recipe from quite a varied listing. However I haven't taken up on the option but this layout is also for the competition over on Facebook using a photograph for inspiration.

I am also entering it into the challenge at Word Art Wednesday#151

I have been meaning to create this layout for quite a while (granddaughter is now 3!!) and the inspiration photo has kick started me into doing it!


All the papers I have used are from different collections by Papermania.  I used coordinating ink pads by Memento to edge them all.  The journalling was computer generated onto Safmat film, cutout and burnished in place.  I have added lots of ice cream coloured Card Candi and a metal charm of ice cream cones.  I can't believe how lucky I was to capture the expression on my daughter-in-laws face

2 comments:

  1. HI, Margaret! I was just reviewing the contest entries and find that I did not acknowledge your layout! I am so sorry. I usually am working my way "backwards" and miss stuff. Which is why I double check! You captured a wonderful moment and the layout is fabs. Love the meticulous detail work to pull the colors in. Thanks for playing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Margaret! Just wanted to let you know that your layout will be featured on our FB page today! You are our "Oh, Scraps" Designer of the Day. WWW.facebook.com/avenue613! Stop by, say hello and grab your badge.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete