Followers

Saturday, 27 September 2014

Another Reindeer!

For this card I have used, again, one of my favourite Christmas stamps.  I am entering it into the challenges at

Sister Act #76  anything goes

ABC Christmas  S for something festive

Addicted to Stamps #114  Clean and simple


This isn't how the card was supposed to turn out!  It started out as a one layer card with the stamp from Craft Stamper magazine and surrounded by small snowflakes made with a Carl punch.  I added Liquid Pearls to the centres of the snowflakes.  I am not at all consistent with Liquid Pearls and they were all shapes and sizes when they had dried.  I thought about what I could do with them and decided to flatten them all.  This didn't work 100% so I had the idea of using a circle Nestabilities die to cut it out and then embossed it which did flatten them all down.  I also cut a scalloped circle with DCWV cardstock and inked the edges of the card.  All in all I am pleased with the finished result

4 comments:

  1. Glad you persevered with it, your card turned out great in the end. I love deer stamps, there's always something really elegant about them. Thanks for sharing at ATSM, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Margaret. Lovely stamp and I love the 'wreath' of snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty wreath of flowers, a great idea.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the circle design you did with the snowflakes and the Liquid Pearls looks really nice to me! A happy accident I like to call those. :) Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete