Followers

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

What's on your work table?

The challenge at The Kraft Journal is to make something with what's on your table using kraft card or other items that can be bought from their store

I am also entering the card into the Creative Card Crew challenge which is to use wet or dry embossing

and Crafty Sentiment Designs  anything goes

Earlier in the week I made a card for the challenge at Less is More, a one layer card.  You can see the card here  Unfortunately I managed to get a smudge of ink on the first card and had to re-make it.  The messed up card was still on my desk as was a box of scraps and some sentiment stamps. I cut away the card with the mark on it leaving a small border along the stamped edge. I found a piece of kraft card that was big enough to be attached to the border creating a full front for the card .  Using a white pigment ink I stamped the sentiment which was from Polka Doodles and embossed it using Stampendous Opaque white embossing powder.  I love using white on kraft card


the original supplies for the card were a leaf stamp that had been a cover gift with Craft Stamper magazine and a selection of distress inks from Tim Holtz


5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great! And your card looks lovely!! Especially a perfect one for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret. I haven't seen you around in a while. It is lovely to visit your blog.

    Great card. Such great image in all those gorgeous fall colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the color scheme and leaves! Thank you for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! Looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete