Followers

Monday, 11 August 2014

Something Sweet

If there's one thing I can't resist it's something sweet, especially chocolate and ice cream! So when I saw the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday entitled something sweet I saw it as a way to indulge on something sweet but with zero calories :)


This was a very quick and easy card to make just using the Hunkydory Tea Party Collection. I used the base layer and the next one in size for the topper and the sentiment button using 3D foam pads for dimension.  The edges of the backing papers I inked with a Memento ink pad and I finished it off by adding some gems from my stash

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty and sweet card :) Love floral design paper you've used. It's so beautiful! And the pink colour you've chosen is absolutely gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and calorie free! once only in my dreams could those 2 be in the same sentence! what a fab card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete