Followers

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Quick and Easy

Well I've not managed to find the lead from my camera but I have found two other leads that do fit. They're in the drawer with my glue gun and heat gun if I can't find them too lol So I've been able to download my cards just in time with a couple of challenges ending tomorrow

ABC Christmas challenge  Q for quick and easy

Less is More #185 to have an animal theme

613 Avenue Create anything goes

Top Tip Tuesday   anything goes

Papertake Weekly  to die for


The stamp I've used for this card was a freebie with Craft Stamper and must be the one that I've used more often than any other freebie stamp.  I used a Memento ink pad to stamp the image and then I used the Memory Box small circle burst lining it up over the image and then squared it off to the size I wanted.  After attaching the backing paper to the card I placed the die cut centrally on top and then attached the the stamped image in place.  The circle burst was attached using 3D foam pads


6 comments:

  1. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Margaret, I must look out some of my freebie stamps which have yet to see ink!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Margaret and an adorable Christmas card
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely C&S card love that die under the image too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge & Top Tip Tuesday challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Margaret!
    Thank you for joining this week's Less is More Challenge, animals.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - love the die cut!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete