Followers

Sunday, 10 August 2014

One layer card

After starting back crafting regularly I've had another week of no cards.  I had emptied my craft room on Sunday as I was expecting delivery of a work table on Monday that would take up the whole wall so needed the room clear to give us room to fix it all up.  Cutting a long story short the table finally arrived on Wednesday evening and my daughter and son in law fixed it up for me.  Thursday I was out all day so only started to put everything away on Friday.  As always with such a task it took longer than I thought it would and I finally sat down Saturday morning to play in my craft room.  I am entering this card into the following challenges

Less is More  One layer card with the subject of foliage

Sister Act #69  Anything goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs  Add a sentiment


I used a leaf stamp that had been a cover gift in Craft Stamper a few years ago.  I inked it up in several Distress Inks from Tim Holtz to create the border.  The sentiment stamp is from Sweet Stamps, an American company.  I was fortunate enough to win a challenge prize with them and chose a couple of different Happy Birthday stamps

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Margaret, that's a great stamp and you have used it beautifully!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS but very effective, love the way you have used the stamp. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Kerry, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fab card look so gorgeous ! Love the falling leaves !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours, stamping and brilliant one layer card Margaret
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Great to see you are from Wigan ... me too!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! :) Beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late commenting, what a fab foliage card Margaret
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete