Followers

Saturday, 16 August 2014

One for the boys

Making cards for the males of the species has always been difficult, there is such a greater amount of resources for women and children. So I'm always on the lookout for things to help make it easier.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Paper Pretties #323  Boys cards

Word Art Wednesday #145 anything goes

Sister Act #70  Anything goes


I have used the cd Boys 2 Men by Ella's Design for everything on this card.  there is an amazing amount of choice on this cd for every card.  It goes from the simplest pre-made just print to printing off the images as digi stamps to colour any way you choose.  For this card I chose a decoupage topper and two of the four papers that are linked with this design, each card has a choice of four backing papers but you can choose from any of them on the cd.  The only additions are the 3D foam pads and a Memento ink pad to go round the edges of the papers

2 comments:

  1. I like cd crafting it's hard to make a mistake which I quite often do lol. Great mans card. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete