Followers

Sunday, 24 August 2014

Geometric

I'm not a very adventurous crafter so straight lines are good for me.  Saying that it took a while to get this idea onto a card.  I do hope that it still fits in the remit for the challenge at

Addicted to CAS  geometric

Paper Pretties #324 black, white, plus one

The Pink Elephant #264  sketch

Sister Act Card challenge #71  anything goes

613 Avenue Create #86 anything goes with the option of making a post it note holder.  No holder from me this time but maybe next time :o)


My base layer is a piece of black and white gingham paper, that I've had what seems like forever :o) I knew I would need it one day! I inked the edgers using Memento Cottage Ivy and then used the same ink with a border stamp that is in the Woodware Grasses set to create the panels.  I'm definitely going to be using this stamp again to create a background paper.   I cut the four panels and inked them up around the edges and attached them to the card with 3D foam pads.  Finally I added the sentiment panel which I had stamped using the Woodware Tiny Phrases set and inked the edges too.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Margaret! Thanks for visiting us again here at 613 Avenue create. We are delighted to have you in our neighborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hand-made paper design Margaret - it has quite a festive, Christmassy feel too.
    Thank you for joining us again at ATCAS - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that myself, Sylvia. Could go over the dots with a fine tip red Promarker for berries. I like the intensity of the pattern when it's on a small piece like that
      Margaret xx

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful CAS card, Margaret! I love the gingham paper behind your panels - thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete