Followers

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Friendship

Where would we be without our friends?  The sentiment on this card sums up how we should be a good friend to others.  I've done this verse  (or a version very similar) in cross-stitch before and framed it as a gift.

I'm entering it into the following challenges

Allsorts #271  All sentimental

Crafty Sentiments Designs  anything goes

Word Art Wednesday #145  anything goes


I've kept the design of this card quite simple as I wanted the verse to be the focus of the card.  I used a Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 die cut and the stamps are from Dimension Stamps and I used a Memento ink pad to print them.  The backing paper is from my stash, possibly K & Co,  The gems were also from my stash and the ribbon was taken from a top.  Don't you just love the way clothing companies are giving us the ribbons for free lol 3D foam pads were used to attach the die-cut to the card

3 comments:

  1. HI Margaret! Thanks for sharing with us! I always enjoy having you play along in our challenges. Since you're already linked up with us, you're eligible for the prize on Heather's blog - a copy of the new movie God's Not Dead. Just follow the link to her blog and leave a comment. Thanks for playing along and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful diecut around your sentiments. This is striking and so elegant looking! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful verse so beautifully and elegantly showcased on your card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete