Followers

Monday, 28 July 2014

You're never too old..........

I thought that I would share this scrapbook page with you.
 I am entering into the challenge at 613 Avenue Create which is anything goes, and The Pink Elephant #261, another anything goes

 Also,  I am going to enter it into the Word Art Wednesday challenge #142  It's always an anything goes challenge with the option of using the word art that is shared in the post.  If you don't use it then they ask that your entry is uplifting in some way.  I don't think I could beat this for uplifting my spirit lol  We found the photographs when we were sorting out my Father-in-Law's house. We think they must have been taken about 15 years ago, maybe more, as Adrian can't remember exactly when his uncle died and, unfortunately, they have all since passed away.

I have tried to keep the page happy and bright with the choice of colour, papers and embellishments, I've even journalled direct to the page in my own handwriting which is a first on a big project
  

Left to right they are
Bill, Adrian's Dad - Rita, Adrian's Step Mum - Jack, Bill's brother -  Thelma, Jack's wife


The journalling is hidden under the centre photograph and reads more or less as I have said above


Materials used

Assorted papers from stash
Papermania Capsule collection for the  flowers and centres
Uni fine liners, pencil and paper stump
Alphabet stamps from Dimension Stamps with Memento ink pad
Large paperclip from Asda


4 comments:

  1. Dear Margaret,
    This is just wonderful!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was so drawn to the wonderful photos - I spent my time looking at the people on the slide & train & teeter-totter! They were having a great time!! Oh, yeah - then I remembered I was there for your craft work!! This layout is absolutely delightful - representing the FUN they were having beautifully!
    Thank you so much for sharing your great project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #81- ATG / optional theme of “Party Time”
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous lay-out and love the happy faces in the pictures too. We appreciate you blessing us with a wonderful entry at our Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 33:2 which says, "O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete