Followers

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

My first box card

I thought that is was about time that I tried the new 'in' box card and I really enjoyed making it.  I love it when someone else has done all the hard work of designing and measuring.  It gives me more play time :)  It's for my darling granddaughter who will be 3 next week.  It seems next to no time since I jetted off to see her in Germany when she was 10 days old

I'm entering it into the challenges at
Sister Act #67  Anything goes

613 Avenue Create #82 anything goes with the option of using a sentiment

The Pink Elephant #261 anything goes


The papers are from the Nit Wits Collection Bonnets and Bows (I love their papers) and the balloons were cut from a 12x12 paper that I've had since the year dot! So glad to have found a use for it at last.  The balloons were all on acetate strips adhered to the inner structure and the 3 was on 3D foam squares on the back face of the card.  The sentiment was computer generated and double matted to the plain papers.  I finished it off with some Anita's flat backed pearls in pink.  I'll be popping it into the post tomorrow to make sure it gets there in plenty of time.  I hope she likes it

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fabulous Margaret - love the pop-up design and the bright colours - I'm sure your little Granddaughter will love this fun box-card too! I can hardly believe it's 3 years since she was born - time flies so fast doesn't it.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box in a card ! There is no doubt in the little liking it. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete