Followers

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Me To You!

I made this card for my great-niece using a Papermania Me To You card blank and the papers and the topper are from a Me To You card kit I bought at a craft show many years ago,before Papermania got the publishing rights, from Inspire Me Papers.  I bought three kits in total and each one made only 3 cards. Priced at £10 per kit they were rather expensive but, luckily, there was a show offer on which was £10 for all three sets. I used a large alphabet stamps set from Dimension Stamps with Memento ink for Erin's name.

I'm entering it into the following challenges

613 Avenue Create #81  Anything goes with an option of party time/celebration

Sister Act challenge #66  Anything goes


2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love personalized items :) The bear is just the cutest! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your Niece will love it. So cute! Would love to see you visit me at http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ where there is still time to join the celebration and enter the drawing for some blog candy. Monica, DT 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete